Bureau Veritas Certification certifies that the Management System of innoHealth Group has been audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements of standard: ISO 9001:2015.
The scope of certification is: Design and commercialization of in vitro and in silico platforms for the design and development of Dermatological Products and Services.
This standard is focused on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement.
Using ISO 9001:2015 helps ensure that customers get consistent good quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits. In fact, there are over one million companies and organizations in over 170 countries certified to ISO 9001.
innoHealth Quality Management System is based on:
- Quality is obtained planning, executing, verifying and improving the Management System to prevent possible errors, providing an overall framework to establish and review the Quality targets.
- Quality is oriented to the Satisfaction of all our customers through the whole Company’s commitment to comply with their needs and requirements, so with the legal and regulatory requirements of our products.
- Quality is based on the Continuous Improvement of the productive processes and the Quality Management System effectiveness in which preventing errors is an essential aspect.
- Quality guides us to pay the maximum attention to the technological progress and the potential improvements that new technologies could make available.
- Quality requires the engagement and cooperation of everyone, so this Policy is widespread to all the Company’s personnel for their knowledge and comprehension and also to the rest of the stakeholders.
- For the effective implementation of these principles, it is absolutely necessary their support either by the Board and by the staff.